Eliminating a Parasite
A story of an Avena customer
We received an interested email from one of our customers.
She stated she had just begun an intense parasite cleanse with Avena Originals Parasite Cleanse Program
She started after listening to our podcast:
“Kameron, I spoke with you last week on a call with my sister about parasites, I decided to do a parasite cleanse. This is what I found in my stool only days after starting!!!! Any guesses on this critter?? Parasite I’m assuming?, I am horrified!”
She had this photo attached to the email.
What do you think? Is this a parasite?
Here are some things to consider:
- She has not eaten anything that resembles this, every according to her
- It is a size of a nickel to a quarter
- It has uniformed spotting
- She thinks it was moving at first
- It passed after several days of intense Para-Ease
Personally, I think it is a parasite, I have no idea what type! It resembles a living thing too much, to be a random piece of stool.
You be the judge, I will add to this blog post if I receive more photos or new information on her progress.