HOW TO IDENTIFY HIGH QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS
How to Identify High Quality Supplements.
- It is as close as possible to its natural (whole food) form.
- Use independent third party labs that check the raw materials for contaminants and correct dosage.
- Follows industry standards for quality assurance including ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) certifications.
- The utmost care has been taken in all phases of its production, from growing its ingredients, to manufacturing, testing for potency and quality control.
- It works! I always try to select from companies that have a long track record of providing high quality products that produce good clinical results.
- Read the labels carefully as companies need to declare added processing agents.
Avena Originals products meet and exceed all requirements, and are constantly endorsed as the industry’s best Natural Health Products.
Avena has gone above the industry standards and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- No Magnesium Sterate in any Avena products (Commonly found in almost every encapsulated product)
- No Maltodextrin which is commonly found in most products, especially probiotic’s.
- No hidden ingredients such as Natural Flavours
- No Xanthan Gum
- No Artificial Sweeteners (Aspartame, Sorbitol, Xylitol, or any of the others)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
- No MSG ( Mono Sodium Glutamate
- No common food dyes
- No Sodium Sulfite’s or Nitrate’s
- No BHA (Butylated hydroxyanisole) or BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Potassium Bromate
Go ahead and compare! Grab the best supplement in your cabinet and go ingredient for ingredient.
Avena will come out on top every time!