by Diane, Avena Member — Winnipeg, MB
- 4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (measured then ground)
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbs Avena’s coconut oil
- 2 Tbs vanilla
- 1 tsp Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- Soften honey & coconut oil in the dish of hot water or place in dehydrator at 105 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix with wooden spoon or hands.
- Using a small scoop (I used a 1/8 c. measuring cup), press mixture into balls or rounds and dehydrate on mesh dehydrator trays for about 8 hours at 105 degrees.
- If mixture does not adhere together, add a small amount of water to it.