Raw Seaweed Crunchies- from the Rawtarian
3/4 cup cashews
1 tablespoon raisins
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 sheets nori (seaweed)
1. Place all ingredients (except nori sheets) in food processor. Process until well combined.
2. You are making a large seaweed sandwich. In other words, spread mixture onto one nori sheet, similar to spreading thick peanut butter on a slice of bread.
3. Once well spread, place the second nori sheet on top of the mixture, similar to placing the final piece of bread on top of sandwich.
4. Using clean kitchen scissors, gently cut the "sandwich" into four long strips.
5. Place strips directly into dehydrator to be dehydrated until crispy (approximately 8 hours). Temperature- first hour on high (45 or so), lower to about 115 for the remaining time. Once they are nearing completion, I like to cut them further into little squares, similar to the pictures shown.
6. After being dehydrated, they keep in the fridge quite nicely for up to 5 days.
NOTE-- THESE MUST BE DEHYDRATED at least 8 hours or they'll taste bad.