Raw Lasagna - Symposium
Gourmet Raw Lasagna
Last Years favourite is back again, a 100% vegan raw Lasagna.
Zucchini & Yellow Squash- thinly sliced & Marinated in apple cider vinegar.
Olive oil, Walnuts, Sundried Tomatoes, Sage, light soy sauce & seasonings. Blend all in the food processor.
Macadamia nuts, Cashews, Pine nuts, lemon juice & seasonings. Blend all.
Spinach, Parsley, Cilantro, Onion, Cashew nut & seasonings. Roughly chop & Mix well.
Basil, Pine nuts, Olive Oil, Garlic & seasonings. Blend all in the food processor.
Cherry tomatoes, Beefsteak tomatoes, Oregano & Seasonings. Roughly blend all in the food processor.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bottom of the 2" Pan.
- Arrange alternate layers of marinated Zuchinni & Yellow squash, crisscross wise.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly on top of the layered zuchinni & yellow squash.
- Spread the meat sauce over the spinach mixture evenly.
- Spread bechamel sauce evenly.
- Follow the arranging of tomato sauce, zuchinni, spinach mixture & meat sauce until we have made 3 layers.
- Let the pan rest overnight in the cooler.
- Remove the pan from the cooler.
- Carefully cut the lasagna into the desired shape.
- Garnish with Pesto sauce, fresh basil & cherry tomatoes.
- Serve it.