What are the benefits of beets?
Beets are known for lowering blood pressure and increasing blood flow to the brain.
- 3 beets, peeled
- 1 small root ginger, sliced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic,
- 6 to 7 bay leaves
- 4 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 3 oranges
- 1/2 cup hemp Oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 head cabbage grated
- Blend the beets, ginger, garlic, and bay leaves with 2 cups water in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a big bowl.
- Blend the carrots, celery, apple cider vinegar, oranges, honey, hemp oil, and sea salt with 2 cups of water for about 30 seconds.
- Add the walnuts and blend on low speed for a short time, so that they break into small pieces but do not blend.
- Pour in the same bowl and stir.
- Add the cabbage, shredded carrots, and parsley to the blended mixture.
- Stir and serve.