PINK LIKE A MOUSSE
- ½ cup cacao nibs, soaked in one cup water for 8-12 hours
- 2 large OR 3 small ripe avocados
- 3 Tbsp beet juice (use juicer, or grate one large beet and press out juice)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 5 to 6 Tbsp agave nectar (adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp stevia powder
- 1/16 tsp finely ground Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- Drain cacao nibs. Discard soak water.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until creamy and fluffy.
- Cacao nibs give the mousse airy lightness and a pleasant texture.
- Serve immediately for best pink (dark-raspberry-like) color.
*Variation: Substitute fine cacao powder for the nibs, omit the soaking step, and make the silkiest chocolate pudding on the planet – call it Extreme Cacao Pudding!