HEMP SEED SUSHI
Enjoy the unique taste of raw and healthy (vegan) sushi any time!
- 2 avocados
- 4 nori sheets
- (cut in half lengthwise)
- 3 cups Hemp Seeds (soaked for 1 hour)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
*Optional fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- Cut fresh ginger into thin slices, and soak in sauce for 1 hour.
- Drain liquid from Hemp Seeds and dry.
- Spread over nori sheets (shiny side down) leaving at least 2 cm uncovered at the bottom edge.
- Cut avocado and carrot into thin slices and place in the middle horizontally along with any other vegetables you may want.
- Wet your fingers and start at the top and roll nori sheets up tightly to hold everything together.
- Wet along the edge you left blank to make a seal.
- Cut into pieces with a sharp knife and enjoy.
- Remove soaked ginger out of sauce.
- Place in a dish as an optional topping.