“HAPPY BERRY” SMOOTHIE
Get your Happy Dancing Pants on, with this energy boosting smoothie!
by Lauri Germain, Avena Member — Edmonton, AB
Makes 2½ -3 cups
- ½ cup goji berries
- 1 cup spring water
- 1 medium-size ripe banana
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon Avena’s coconut oil (blends into soft bits that resemble fruit pulp, making a smoothie even smoother!)
- Pour gojis and water into blender container.
- Let stand 10 minutes until berries soften.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend and serve immediately.