Do you like to have cereal for breakfast or a snack but want to keep things raw? If so, you must try out this Recipe
- 1 Tbs goji berries
- 1 Tbs raisins
- 1 Tbs hemp seed nut
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- 1 Tbs sunflower seeds (soaked & dried)
- 1 Tbs chopped walnuts (soaked & dried)
- 1 Tbs chopped hazelnuts (soaked & dried)
- Mix all ingredients together and serve dry or with nut mylk of your choice.
- This makes 1 serving.
- Increase or decrease recipe to make the desired batch size.
- Nuts may be switched for any that have been soaked & dried.
- For those who like things sweeter, drizzle with agave before serving.
by Diane, Avena Member — Winnipeg, MB