GOJI DARK CHOCOLATES
ENJOY your tasty, delectably delicious, healthy home-made chocolates!!!
by Avena Staff Member – Yields: 48 Chocolates
- 1 cup Cacao Powder
- 3/4 cup Cacao Butter, liquefied
- 6 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 4 Tbsp Goji Berries (optional)
- Pinch Avena’s Pristine Sea Salts, finely ground
- Melt the cacao butter in your dehydrator until liquefied (set dehydrator to 105 ° F).
- In a blender, combine the liquefied cacao butter with the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy smooth.
- Note, you’ll need to work quickly to avoid the cacao butter from thickening.
- Pour this delectable mixture into molds and freeze.
- To pop chocolates out of molds, slightly warm the surface of the chocolates individually with your hands until they gently pop out of the molds.
- Store in the freezer and see how long they’ll last.
- Goji Berries: either mix in the Goji Berries by hand once in the molds, or grind them in with the chocolate mixture while blending.