GO COCOJI’S GO!
Everyone will cheer for these sweet sensations!
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- Place one cup of the coconut, goji berries and salt in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- In a small bowl, add the vanilla to the agave and on a low speed, pour the agave and vanilla into the food processor and blend just enough to make a sticky consistency.
- Using a spoon or scoop, place the cookies onto a tray.
- Eat as is, or place in the freezer.
by Amanda Waldner, Avena Member — Kelowna, BC