FUDGIE WUDGIE CLUSTERS
Get your Fudgie Wudgie dance on while enjoying these heavenly Clusters.
- 1 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup Avena’s Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- Place all of the nuts in a mixing bowl and mix them together.
- Then take 2 cups of the nut mixture and place into the food processor. Process until finely ground.
- Then add the Cacao Powder and pulse until mixed together.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and pulse until blended together.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Take the remaining nut mixture and place it in the food processor (don’t clean out the processor ) and pulse the nuts just until they are a bit broken up.
- Add this remaining ground up nut mixture to the mixture in the mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon stir until everything is mixed together well.
- Drop in spoonfuls onto teflex sheet, or cookie sheet, then place in the freezer. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
by Amanda Waldner, Avena Member — Kelowna, BC