This soup is not my only favourite, but a favourite of all who try it! Enjoy!
by: Amanda W,
Avena Member – Kelowna, BC
Yield : 2 servings
Equipment Required : Juicer
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1 Large cucumber with skin
- 2 – 3 Stalks of celery
- Lemon juice, to taste or try apple cider vinegar for a different flavor
- Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt, to taste
2 Medium tomatoes chopped
1/2 Cucumber, chopped fine
1/4 Cup red onion, chopped fine
1 Tsp Garlic, chopped fine
- Juice your cucumber and celery, then add lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and salt. This is your broth.
- In a plate, mash the ripe avocado and slowly add into your soup broth, while stirring continuously (a whisk works great for this!).
- Take a large spoonful of each of the above and drop them into the broth.
- This soup should be thick and creamy, so if you need to, add more mashed avocado.
- Sprinkle with a teaspoon of fresh or dried dill – add more if you love dill!