CACAO PUDDING EXTRAWORDINAIRE
This is the only way my husband will eat avocados. He really enjoys this delicious chocolatey pudding. I hope you will too!
- 1 cup almond mylk
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp vanilla (non-alcohol)
- 1 Tbsp raw almond butter
- 2 dashes Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs (pulverised in coffee grinder)
- 1 – 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Place the first 7 ingredients into your blender and blend well.
- Mixture may be thick, so blend on low to medium speed.
- Once this is well mixed, add the last 2 ingredients and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into serving dishes and get ready for the raves you’ll receive!
by Melinda Scheper, Avena Member — Steinbach, MB