CACAO CHIP COOKIE BITES
Do you want to enjoy Holiday sweets without all the harmful substances? Try these Cacao Chip bites, as they are so reminiscent of chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 / 3 cup raw almond butter
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 / 8 cup liquefied Avena’s Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp Avena’s Pristine Sea Salt
- 1 cup almond meal (pulp left over from making almond mylk)
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients and process with the “S” blade until well mixed.
- Add 1 cup almond meal and blend again.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl and add ¼ cup cacao nibs.
- Stir together with a spoon until well mixed.
- Roll into small balls and press with a fork.
- Freeze or dehydrate @ 105º for 5 to 6 hours.
Created by Melinda Scheper, Avena Member — Steinbach, MB