These amazing raw goodies will settle your sweet taste buds in seconds.
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 rounded Tbsp. Coconut butter
- 3 rounded Tbsp. Tahini butter
- 1/3 cup Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (no alcohol)
- 1/8 tsp. Avena’s Pristine Sea Salts
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Prepare these ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Transfer these first ingredients into a bowl and add the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries
- 1/2 cup Chopped Dates (soak Berries and Dates for 15 minutes; treat yourself to the soaking water)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup soaked and dehydrated nut or any nut combination; suggestions are: walnut, hazelnut, pumpkin seeds, almonds
- Keep in the refrigerator or freezer. Eat chilled.
- Please note that if left too long at room temperature they may soften too much. Enjoy!
– with almonds, could substitute almond extract in lieu of vanilla extract
– 1 Tbsp fresh grated orange rind