AVOCADO, APPLE, CRANBERRY AND WALNUT SALAD
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 medium green apples, peeled, cored and sliced into smaller pieces
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar ‘balsamic’ style
- 2 Teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the salad ingredients t a large bowl then pour the dressing over the top when ready to serve.
For more great recipes like this click here!