- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Vanilla Bean Ground
- ½ cup Raw Chocolate – Ground
- ¼ cup Goji Berries – Ground
- 1 cup Agave Nectar
- 4 cups Almond Milk
- Pre-soak 4 cups almonds in 4 cups spring water overnight.
- Blend almonds with water put into Nut-Milk Bag and squeeze out milk.
- Put Lemon juice, ground Vanilla Bean, ground Avena Chocolate, ground Avena Goji Berries, Agave nectar and almond milk into blender.
- Blend up well.
- Pour into an ice cream maker.
- 20 minutes later place into the dish and enjoy with fresh fruit.